Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

3 of my Ideas for Prison

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by LucidZeno, Aug 19, 2023.

1. LucidZeno

zylefone

Here are 3 ideas I believe can make prisons more fun for everyone and make the servers popularity maintain itself for longer periods of time after its resets

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea 1: Remove prison tokens from being a requirement to get spawners
    While I do believe Prison Tokens are a good change in some ways, I believe they should not be needed to buy spawners. I do not like how economically unstable the price of tokens always are, and I think the price of them would be much more stable if they weren't needed for spawners.

I think most people who played prisons before the addition of tokens would agree with the removal of them.

Here are some ways the removal of tokens being a spawner requirement can be integrated

- Optimize spawners in some sort of way to reduce lag, allowing for more spawners to be placed at a plot without any problems and then make each spawner produce less income per-spawner

- Make them cost more in-game money. For example: make "5mil + 50 token" spawners always cost 7.5mil with no tokens. This would make them considerably more expensive but I also believe would be a good counter-balance for removing tokens.

Obviously the removal of tokens (for spawners) would be a huge change, so it would need to be integrated in a very smart way and can not be rushed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea 2: Make Prestige 9 have a higher Blocks Mined requirement
    I believe that 2.65 million blocks mined is too low of a requirement for Prestige 9. Prestige 9 is the final leap to essentially beating the game, as it is the last prestige needed before hitting Z9 and being freed. I believe it would result in a large increase of people mining, and less pay-to-win if the requirement is raised to 4 million blocks mined. This change could be applied to all of the Prestiges, but personally I only think it should be for Prestige 9

Idea 3: Balance PMD blocks needed for Minions
    I do not like the exponential leap in the amount of PMD blocks broken required to unlock minions, and I think it should be balanced.
    Example: Make the first 3 minions require more blocks broken, but bring down the amount needed for the 5th and 6th.
    I believe a change like this would make people a lot more motivated to do PMDs, rather than trying to go to as many alt accounts as possible and get the first 2 or 3 minions on those accounts.

Desiqn_ likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.