Anti-cheat

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Lipestmh, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Lipestmh

Lipestmh
    Every game I play has cheaters, it ends up frustrating my game and making me stop playing. Gradually the large amount of hacks on the server causes large numbers of players to stop playing in the MCC. We cannot let old players give up on MCC because of hacks. To solve this problem a good anti-cheat would work. Making gambling more fun and less stressful.

2. Heya,
    I think everyone by now knows that we need a good anti-cheat because of the number of hackers everyone encounters per game. Hackers are just one of the main factors why MCC players are leaving (or giving up.) Anticheat is still a problem, and this problem is already around two years old (as far as I am aware.) ​

~Thanks!

3. fedham

fedham
    Again, why did you make 2 posts about the same thing in the span of minutes. This is a dupe thread. Damn i really got to make that podcast episode.

4. tayhlor

tayhlor
    Hi! The anti cheat is a well known problem by the whole community. The only thing we can do is wait for the anti cheat to be updated and I believe it is being worked on. Right now, the best thing to do would be reporting hackers on their discord #support and staff will usually come right away to spectate and ban hackers. You can also make a hacker report on forums which is very beneficial. I understand that it's frustrating but we just have to be patient for updates. Have a great rest of your day.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.