cya mcc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 4151, Jul 4, 2020.

1. 4151

Hello gamers,
    I am leaving MCC...
    I am leaving because the server has no anti cheat so there is hackers everyday, the most toxic community I have ever seen even worse than minemen. There are people doxing, ddosing and being racist. The staff aren't that good. Loads of players are always breaking the rules and being toxic. The ban system is horrible as well as the rules and MCC in my opinion is just a bad server to play on. I started a youtube channel and did some videos on MCC, first thing that happened i advertised 1 and i got a lot of hate and hackusations. And last year me and over 40 players got falsely ip banned. The worst thing about MCC is the community not everyone is toxic but over 75% are. A big thank you to CamoLuis though for helping me get a 100 times better at pvp. Until MCC fixes all those things I've mentioned I won't be logging on.
    Thanks for reading :)

2. Wilhelm Bergsten

I am sorry that you are feeling this way for the server and I hope that the management team listens to the players complaints. I really enjoy playing on this server but I can relate to being in situations where people behave incorrectly. I also want to join the staff team and I will definitely look more deeply into these concerns that you have and then try to fix them. I obviously can't do this by my own but I will try to significantly eliminate the negative things that this server contains. Thank you very much for your feedback and I hope that I will see you back on the server in the future!

3. olo_YT

olo_YT
    hey gast,

At the moment I enjoy this server, despite its flaws, however I am worried i may soon feel the same way as you if MCC doesn’t get better overall. I’m sorry that you are leaving, and good luck in your further endeavours.

-olo YT

4. ImApregnantteen

iHeartBleach
    server does have a anticheat

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
  5. Xermes

Xermes
    goodbye son

6. CrestedLizard51

ignCrested
    It
    doesnt, thats why there is no console that can auto ban people hence why skywars is infested with hackers each day

7. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    Not sure if you literally mean that, but there is an anti cheat, it's just terrible, you can't jitter bridge on it and people can just use fast fly and completely bypass the anti cheat, pretty much every client in the whole world works on MCC. This anti-cheat just kicks people if they fall too fast or something, it only really happens when you fall too quick or place builds too quickly. I would like to give credit to MCC though, hacked clients work so much better on Hypixel than MCC.

8. Xermes

Xermes
    Hi, the server does in fact have an anti cheat, it’s not that good however.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.