Giveaway!!!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by PistolPet, Apr 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahnxious

Emiies
    Ign: x_x_Midnight_x_x
    Discord: x_x_Midnight_x_x
    Interesting fact: I'm a Witch :)
    Important person: Chester
    Bennington because his songs helped me with my emotions
    Something good that someone has done to you: defended me when no one

didn't
    skill I want to learn: to play guitar with my eyes closed

PistolPet likes this.
  2. Olisaurus123

Olisaurus123
    Ign: Olisaurus123
    Discord: Olisaurus123#0989
    Fact: I collect Zippo lighters and have been collecting them for about a year.
    Important Person: my best friend is the best person in the world and I have so many good memories with her.
    Something good that someone has done for me: a while ago I played skyblock with someone I just met, and around Christmas time he bought me an ancient key as a surprise.
    Skill: I would really like to become a pro and cooking / baking and be able to make anything without having to use a recipe.

(Thank you for hosting this and happy birthday)
    Olisaurus :)

PistolPet likes this.
  3. JDelii

JDelii
    IGN - JDelii
    Discord Name - JDelii#0181
    An interesting fact about you - I play skyblock mostly
    An important person to you - Parents
    Something good that someone has done to you - Cheap irl deal ;)
    A skill you would like to learn (especially now in lockdown) - Patience. for sure.

PistolPet likes this.
  4. iBlurrE

iBlurrE
    blerre#8212
    I love to play rugby and I’m sad I had to miss out in my season this year lol
    I really appreciate my siblings. I can’t just choose one.
    I had Carlin isles sign my cleats.
    I would like to be able to build my own computer lol

PistolPet likes this.
  5. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    IGN - Elecctricc
    Discord Name - Elecctricc#9244
    An interesting fact about you - I love Korean martial art of taekwondo and am very fond of it!:)
    An important person to you - My best friend. She's Russian and has an amazing accent, I love her with all I have
    Something good that someone has done to you - When she left for Bali as a holiday she made letters for me to open everyday for me to not get to sad that shes away ;')
    A skill you would like to learn (especially now in lockdown) - Origami !! As there is tons of papers lying around from my school term and I've always wanted to learn it!

6. davedog124

davedog124
    IGN: davedog124
    Discord Name: davedog124#1217
    An interesting fact about you: I competed in the national level chess league last year! I came 4th out of over 200 competitors :(
    An important person to you: Jim Carrey
    Something good that someone has done to you: my step brother moved out so now i have his room.
    A skill you would like to learn (especially now in lockdown): To be more consistent with the gym (i.e. going everyday)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

PistolPet likes this.
  7. Personalisation

TrueMute
    IGN: Personalisation

Discord Name: Martijn#4756

An interesting fact about you: Personally, I have chosen this Minecraft username for the reason that I wanted a name related to my favourite show I watch on Netflix called 'Lucifer'. In Dutch, the name I was about to take was called 'Personification' back then. I wanted to become and be the 'Personification' of the devil but since that username was already taken, I decided to choose for 'Personalisation' as 'me = me'. I am the personalisation of myself and I've also chosen this username because I take stuff personally all the time.

An important person to you: My mommy and daddy are important to me, as they are my beloving parents. I love them very much and respect them for what they do for me. I do not want to lose them at any time in the future, because then I will be broken. They are my everything, to be honest. Other important persons to me are: my brother (Matthijs) and my two sisters called Fleur and Freya. They make me always happy, just because of their presence in our house. I can not live without them (the same applies to my parents, of course). In addition, I want to call out my grandmother on here. Hi grandmother!! I love you!! I also want to tell you, the reader, that I see her as my second mommy. She has always been there for us (and she still is) whenever I was in trouble or needed someone. Some other important persons are my friends (Daan & Maarten, ...), my grandparents from my dad's side et cetera. They're all awesome and I love them. Last things last: I love the staff team. They've made me feel very welcome and I am glad to be a staff member on MCC and a member of the staff family. They are all awesome. Also, Masteraqua when you read this, you are a qt.

Something good that someone has done to/for you: Welp, there are a lot of things I appreciate. For example: whenever my mom cooks for me food, whenever a member of the community gives me positive feedback (or negative, I like both because this is how we grow as people), ... The best thing someone has done for me so far is the fact that I have been given this computer. I worked really hard for it and my dad eventually gave in and gave me this pc. :D

A skill you would like to learn (especially now in lockdown) : I would like to learn how to stay motivated and not be doubtful. Life looks like a mess sometimes and honestly, motivation is the key to everything... I am very doubtful all of the time and I really want to learn how to be confident. I have no clue how I made it this far as a Helper, and honestly, I still think I do not deserve it but whenever I get a cheater down or punish someone (whenever it's justified) then I feel happy as then I did something good.

Welp anyways, love you guys. :D

GLOCKPRINCESS and PistolPet like this.
  8. Chilo_

AirtimeThrills
    IGN - Chilo_
    Discord Name - Chilo_#8314
    An interesting fact about you - Roller coaster Operator
    An important person to you - Cxrtr
    Something good that someone has done to you - My friend bought me a new Mario kart wii disc when mine broke
    A skill you would like to learn (especially now in lockdown) - Math

ThorKingOfAsgard and PistolPet like this.
  9. Nabil

IGN - YOURMOMMLG
    Discord Name - ✨NamaSama✨- Ftw_loky#1572
    An interesting fact about you - I love to think how to survive in the future generation
    An important person to you - My family especially Mother and Father,because without them i have nothing
    Something good that someone has done to you - Paid my school Bills
    A skill you would like to learn (especially now in lockdown) - How to Live Without Technology for a long time period
    I will be picking 3 lovely users via random methods (random generator, random everything)
    This will be until the 13th of April (10 days from now!)
    Good luck to everyone and I wish you the best of EVERYTHING!

Pistol <3

PistolPet likes this.
  10. Informing

IGN -Mulaw!
    Discord Name -Mulaw#2096
    An interesting fact about you -Umm, i love minecraft!!!!!!!!
    An important person to you -My Girlfriend Love her to death!
    Something good that someone has done to you -Someone has bought me a ancient key and gotten me to smile.
    A skill you would like to learn (especially now in lockdown) -I would like to improve my pvp Skills since im more time my pc with you amazing people!

Happy Bday Pistol I WUV yuuu!!

PistolPet likes this.
  11. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hi everyone!
    First of all, thank you to everyone who has wished me a happy birthday, it went very well. Thank too everyone who joined the giveaway as well, we had over 25 people. All ways of picking people were randomized and fair.
    The first winner is @cryingtears
    The second winner is @___Sean___
    And the final winner is @ItsGuih

Make sure the congratulate them on there win. Please respond to my DM I sent you VIA discord :)
    I hope all of you have a fantastic rest of your week and Happy Easter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.