New Permission Change in Skyblock

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by TeddyPrice, Nov 1, 2020.

1. TeddyPrice

I think it would be cool to have the option in /is perms to stop trusted players and island members from making a sethome. Its annoying when you hire somebody to do a job and they sethome in your grinder, or when you have a new recruit who’s not quite trusted enough to go into the grinder, but they are in that phase where they are a member on your island. Its not as simple to just not trust anybody on your island, because you need other peoples help for some things and taking away pickup perms can cause a lot of hassle for various things.

Lxvely, Martiinn and Melefors like this.
  2. Martiinn

SrMartin
    Hey! I completely agree with you TeddyPrice. I think this addition would allow a major control overall at the island by the island owner, since indeed it could be annoying someone trusted at your island to /sethome at places you don't want them to be. I think in addition to this it'd be great to have an option at /is perms to give trusted players just the option to place certain blocks. Let's say the permission to just place emerald blocks or diamond blocks. This would give owner much more tranquility at the moment of hiring block placers.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.