Reporting hacker and racist FabioTrianada

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by KimDasom1, Mar 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KimDasom1

Hello, I am extremely outraged and disgusted by what I've just experienced and what this server has failed to pick up on and solve. I have had to deal with an explicit racist calling me a" Korean dog eater" and "kimchi **********er".
    This horrible person has also been hacking by flying and exposing the murderer in 'Murder Mayhem' with another hack.
    After them doing this I GOT MUTED for defending myself.
    This is the worst ever experience I've had on a minecraft server.
    I want this person banned for life for racism and hacking it is disgusting what this person is done and if they are not banned I will be expecting a full refund for my Legend status.
    They also noted they had multiple alts so I hope it's their IP address that is banned however that may work.
    I tried inserting multiple screenshots of this happening but said the file was too big, so that's on your guys.

I hope this is resolved quickly.

Thank you,

Dasom.

2. Sleekrant

Sleekrant
    Ok bud, i'm quite sorry but this in fact, isn't where you report players. To report a player you must either go on the forums page and scroll until you see "Report Players" or click this link provided:
    https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports/

KimDasom1 likes this.
  3. KimDasom1

Thank you

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! for starters, to report players you can simply do that here or if it’s a chat offense/chat-related offense you can use the command “/chatreport <player> <reason>” for the “korean dog eater” you could have chatreported them.
    if you have evidence of them hacking, feel free to report using the link above.
    mcc does not refund for things like that, you agreed to that when you purchased the rank.
    as for the multiple accounts/ip if they get banned on multiple accounts mcc can pick up on it and ban for that.

hope this helped. have a great day

edit: sorry for ‘nother post, when i saw your post i didn’t see any replies, but when i posted, i see you’ve already been helped. i’m gonna leave it there, since i included some extra bits like ur refund thing. also, note the “/chatreport” command only logs that last 10m of a player’s chat history

mxbel and KimDasom1 like this.
  5. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    ^ This. Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.