why does the prison reset so often

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by xHapy, Jun 4, 2020.

1. xHapy

ok tbh i remember how sad it was to say goodbye to prison seasons like i remember making a whole video on saying goodbye to season 3 because of how many memories i made and it was such a long season but now seasons are SO QUICK and i lose all of my hard work. Yall need to chill with the new seasons and stick with one for a while. pls.
    thnks

2. Darenn

Darenn
    Hi!

I understand your frustration as I can relate to it. Regardless, after 6-8 months in a season, players start to get way too overpowered with either PvP Loot, money, spawners, etc therefore it's important for Prison to reset every so often otherwise it gets somewhat boring.
    Otherwise, seasons can last up to 6-9 months... in my mind, that's a pretty long season. Anyways, at the end of every season, you can always do a few IRL deals and get ready for the next one.
    Have a good day!

xHapy, Xermes and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  3. Lewklo

zaeuz
    If the server never reset, no updates would be made, and no new players would consider joining because it's so unfair on newcomers due to the fact that theres already people who are so OP which is hard to beat if you join mid-way through the season. I agree though, I remember season 1 so clear and theres been many seasons since so I understand your point as it's annoying by the time you reach the top and make process it's pretty much time for a reset. I also agree with ShesMyPrecious that seasons are a decent amount of time being up to 6-9months which is a large portion of time considering how many people play, so extending them would make them too long, and probably decrease the playerbase. Anyways, you can make pretty good process out of 6-9months you just got to hop on the grind you feel? Anyways that aside, resets are good are a good thing and without them the server wouldn't function or be competitive at all, so don't think of them of such a bad thing, instead a fresh start to make new process!
    Take the time you have now before the next reset to begin preparing for the next one, and move on. :)​

Xermes likes this.
  4. xHapy

Thanks but how would people do IRL deals at the end of a season? Wouldn't items be at no value since the season would end soon?

5. Darenn

Darenn
    Well, try to do them before the end of the season is announced as players will now be aware that the items they will get from you, they'll lose them in a month or so.
    I'd recommend doing IRL deals 2 months before the reset and saving up your keys or GC's.

xHapy likes this.
  6. xHapy

Oh that makes sense, thank you!

Darenn likes this.
  7. Filiplayz

Filiplayz
    I think it is a fair length
    aI think that 6-9 months is very fair as it allows for new updates
    to be added. by this time most good players would already have tones of
    spawners and essentially just afk their plot. the economy would also
    be very inflated. I mean while we all miss our old builds and riches,
    Most of us enjoy a nice reset after 9 months.

I hope i did a good job explaining what are my thoughts!
    Have a good day ♥

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.