Reset will be happening on Friday 18th January 5pm Central Time
The length of this season will be exactly 8 weeks (Same length as Season 13.0, the season will be coming to an end on March 15th, 5pm CT).
As Season 13 comes to an end on Friday 11th January, this will leave the server with 1 week of downtime as we prepare for the launch of Season 14 on the 18th January.
End Of Season Prizes
This upcoming season of Factions is going to be giving out the same rewards as Season 13. There are a total of $2,500 USD worth of prizes to be won for those participating Factions this season. Payouts are going to be determined on a weekly basis, to keep Factions as engaged as possible. Below is a list of how the Payouts are going to be handled. All Payouts will be given to the winning Factions at the end of the 8 week season. Join our Factions Discord to keep up to date with the winners of each week - https://discord.gg/DDBMAmG
Week 1: No payout (Grace Period)
Week 2: 1st - $125 PayPal | 2nd - $60 PayPal | 3rd - $30 PayPal
Week 3: 1st - $250 PayPal | 2nd - $125 PayPal | 3rd - $70 PayPal
Week 4: 1st - $250 PayPal | 2nd - $125 PayPal | 3rd - $70 PayPal
Week 5: 1st - $375 PayPal | 2nd - $190 PayPal | 3rd - $105 PayPal
Week 6: 1st - $100 Buycraft Coupon | 2nd - $70 Buycraft Coupon | 3rd - $60 Buycraft Coupon
Week 7: 1st - $100 Buycraft Coupon | 2nd - $75 Buycraft Coupon | 3rd - $60 Buycraft Coupon
Week 8: 1st - $100 Buycraft Coupon | 2nd - $75 Buycraft Coupon | 3rd - $60 Buycraft Coupon
MCCentral Official Factions Discord
If you have any intentions on playing next season of Factions, I highly suggest joining our Factions Discord https://discord.gg/DDBMAmG It is in this discord where all Faction Warnings are posted, and all communication is handled directly with the Faction Leaders.
What changes do we have in place?
As with all of our most recent resets, content is planned to continue rolling after the release of the season, so please make sure you get all your suggestions posted on the forums, so we have ideas on what to work with. Below are a handful of changes you can expect to see in Season 14:
- Players are now able to 'catch' their own enderpearls
- Confirmation GUI will now appear when players are attempting to disband their faction
- Confirmation GUI will now appear when players are attempting ot unclaim all their faction territory
- Rules have been revised (Some rules have changed, and some new ones added, we are still finalising these rule changes)
- Players are no longer able to chunk bust chunks which contain spawners
- CoreProtect has been moved to MySQL (This will allow for a much faster lookup process for staff)
- Spawners placed inside chests will no longer count towards your ftop value
- Warzone in the Nether, End and Wasteland has been reduced in size
- Throwable Creeper Eggs have now been implemented
- Fixed a handful of small bugs / errors on the backend (will be posted in the changelog after release)
- Notch Apple cooldown has been reduced to 15 minutes (was previously 30 minutes)
- Golden Apple cooldown has been removed
- LMS Kit layout has been changed slightly
- Staff are now able to look inside offline players Enderchests (Very useful for insiding reports)
- Emerald+ rank is now able to use '/invsee' (The target player MUST be in a Warzone to be able to invsee them)
- Price of Obsidian GenBuckets has been reduced to $3,000 each
- Price of Sand GenBuckets has been reduced to $2,500 each
- Durability of Obsidian has been increased to 5 (Was previously 3)
- Players are now able to upgrade their virtual TNT Storage to 1,000,000
- Players are no longer able to mine their spawners whilst they are being raided
- Finally, we are currently in the process of working on a Custom Enchantment system. It is important to know that for Season 14, we ONLY plan on implementing vanilla enchantments / potion effects (Fire Resistance, Strength, Speed, etc). Whilst we are pushing our hardest for this to be available at season launch, it is a big plugin which may roll over to it being released slightly after launch. We are not interested in having Custom Enchants completely overtake Vanilla PvP, the goal is to make life less tedious and not have to chug potions every 10 minutes.