If you found this helpful please like + comment, hopefully this will be stickied.
MC-CENTRAL FACTIONS RULES AND WARNINGS
RULE 1.) CANNON SPEED LIMIT
Cannons may not shoot faster than once every 4 seconds (unless the barrel of the cannon is under y=15). Any type of reverse cannon with the barrel at or under y=15 can not shoot faster than once every 4 seconds.
- Any cannon that does not follow this rule will be classified as illegal and in result you will be given 1 Faction Warning.
The user(s) who built the cannon will also receive a Severity 3 Gameplay punishment.
RULE 2.) DISALLOWED CANNONS
The following types of cannons are not allowed:
* Roof Cannons (unless the Y level of the roof is under 255)
* Phase Cannons
* Horizontal Pseudos
* Left/Right shooters
* Wall Removers
* Auto Cannons (unless the barrel of the cannon is under y=15, anywhere above must be a button). Along with that, no clock or huge auto sand comp plates (semi autocannons are allowed along with printing sand with alts).
* Any cannons that destroy two walls in one shot are not allowed. You are unable to fire more than 1 cannon at the same time in attempt to bypass this rule.
A faction may only fire 1 cannon at a time while raiding a faction.
- If a faction is caught using any illegal cannon, they will instantly receive 1 Faction Warning (there will be no verbal warning). The user(s) who built the cannon will also receive a Severity 3 Gameplay punishment.
- If a faction is breached by an illegal cannon, the value will be stripped from the faction that used the cannon and the value will be reinstated to the faction that got raided. All cases will be handled by the staff team to ensure this isn't abused.
RULE 3.) GRACE PERIOD REGULATIONS
a. Even though TNT is disabled during the grace period, raiding is not allowed during the grace period. You can only over claim, but insiding is still bannable.
b. Each faction is only allowed one corner on the server. There is a total of 16 corners. You cannot claim corners on an alt account. Accounts can be checked by staff.
Whoever has the true corner in a chunk (the one that touches both border corners) gets the corner claim. Any other claims will be removed in the surrounding area as the faction that has the true corner presides over other factions. (B***h Claims will only be removed during grace period).
c. Merging with another faction is only allowed during grace period.
d. ***** claims are defined by claims by other factions that are interfering with you fully claiming your buffer during grace period.
- a. There is currently no written punishment regarding raiding during grace period.
- b. There is currently no written punishment for claiming more than 1 corner.
- c. There is currently no written punishment for merging after grace period.
- d. During the grace period, any b***h claims will be removed. Afterwards, they will not be removed.
RULE 4.) 20 CHUNK BUFFER
Illegal buffer claims are not allowed. (View this thread).
- You will receive a single verbal warning if you exceed the buffer limit. All offenses after this will be an instant Faction Warning.
RULE 5.) RAID CLAIMS
* Raid claims cannot be larger than 10x10 and anti-raid claims cannot be larger than 6x6. This means the width and length of the claims cannot exceed 10 chunks either direction (raid claims) or 6 chunks (anti-raid claims).
*A Factions Anti raid claims cannot act as extended buffer. Meaning they cannot be in line of the factions base.
*Each faction is allowed 1 raid claim per side of a buffer. You cannot use a alt faction to bypass this rule
- You will receive a single verbal warning if you claim an legal raid/anti-raid claim. All offenses after this will be an instant Faction Warning.
RULE 6.) INSIDING
Insiding is not allowed.
- Doing so will result in a permanent ban from the network. If the account that insided is an alternate account, then the main account owner will be issued the punishment. The faction(s) that benefit from the inside will be disqualified. If someone joins a faction with the intention to get them a disqualification, the situation will be handled accordingly.
RULE 7.) MANIPULATING F-TOP
Giving another faction value in any shape or form or assisting another faction to attempt to manipulate FTop is not allowed.
- There is currently no written punishment against manipulating f-top.
RULE 8.) DISALLOWED CHECKING METHODS
a. AFKing walls or redstone in general for detection is not allowed. You must fly outside your faction's sand walls or check them using any other legitimate method.
b. Any usage of raid detectors is not allowed. (View this thread).
- a. There is currently no written punishment against AFKing walls.
- b. If thorough and valid evidence is found then a disband and disqualification of the faction will take place.
RULE 9.) DISALLOWED GRIEF
a. Creating a cobblestone monster is not allowed.
b. Using water to create an artificial ocean inside another Factions claims
- a. Creating a cobblestone monster will result in a
- b. Creating an ocean into another Factions claims will result in a Faction Warning.
RULE 10.) DISALLOWED DEFENSES
a. Spawners cannot be fully protected with any types of blocks or liquids. This means that a spawner has to always be raidable using a Creeper Egg.
b. A Faction is not allowed to take down spawners whilst being raided. This means you can not Mine, TNT or Creeper Egg your spawners to prevent the raiding Faction from obtaining your spawners.
c. Using printer or gen buckets to patch walls while being raided is not allowed. (You will receive 1 verbal warning, if the offense is repeated, then a Faction Warning)
d. You cannot have another faction living in your base in general. Each faction is responsible for their own defenses.
e. Gap bases and Gap raid boxes are prohibited (Anti-Pearl defense).
- a. There is currently no written punishment against protecting your spawners with any type
-b. There is currently no written punishment against taking spawners down while being raided.
-c. Gen bucket/Printer patching will have you receive 1 verbal warning, if the offense is repeated, then a Faction Warning will be given.
-d.There is currently no written punishment against another faction living in your base or vise versa.
-e. There is currently no written punishment against having an Anti-Pearl defense.
RULE 11.) GLITCH ABUSING/FREECAMING
Freecamming to take value or abusing a glitch or exploit, either on an alt account or main account is not allowed.
RULE 12.) BLACKLISTED PLAYERS
A Faction knowingly inviting a blacklisted player on an alt into their Faction AND/OR gaining any advantage from a blacklisted user is not allowed.
- This will result in a warning being issued.
RULE 13.) BOTS
Using bots in any way to automate / assist with making easy money (example: Auto Farming, Auto Selling) is not allowed.
- This will result in a warning being issued.
FACTION WARNINGS SYSTEM
The Faction Warning system is designed to carry out disciplinary measures against factions that break the rules. They also aim to keep the community in line. All warnings are tracked by the staff team. A warning will be issued if any of the rules above are violated. Continuous violations of the rules above will result in further punishments which are defined below.
3 warnings will result in a 25% deduction of the faction value. (Value will be taken once the season has ended, this will determine your Factions end of season value)
5 warnings will result in the disband and disqualification of the faction.
Here is some additional information on how faction warnings are handled.
During a merge, faction warnings are carried over and will combine with a new total that will be noted by staff.
In the event of co-leaders leaving a faction with warnings to create a new faction, warnings will only carry over if the majority of the previous faction leadership leave for the new faction. If the leader moves over, then the warnings will stay regardless. This is to prevent the evasion of faction warnings.
Creating an alternate faction attempting to evade warnings is not allowed either.
If a faction breaks the same offence again, the point value will increase (ex. First warning is 1 point, second warning is 2 points, etc.)
Warnings are tracked in the Faction Leadership Discord. If you're not a leader or co-leader of a faction, but you still wish to see the warnings for the current season, then you may join the Discord server via this invite link: https://discord.gg/DDBMAmG