Reset will be happening on Friday 22nd March 5pm Central Time
Live countdown: http://mc-central.net/countdown/
The length of this season will be exactly 8 weeks (Same length as Season 14.0, the season will be coming to an end on May 17th, 5pm CT).
As Season 14 comes to an end on Friday 15th March, this will leave the server with 1 week of downtime as we prepare for the launch of Season 15 on the 22nd March.
End Of Season Prizes
This upcoming season of Factions is going to be giving out the same rewards as Season 14. There are a total of $2,500 USD worth of prizes to be won for those participating Factions this season. Payouts are going to be determined on a weekly basis, to keep Factions as engaged as possible. Below is a list of how the Payouts are going to be handled. All Payouts will be given to the winning Factions at the end of the 8 week season. Join our Factions Discord to keep up to date with the winners of each week - https://discord.gg/DDBMAmG
Week 1: No payout (Grace Period)
Week 2: 1st - $125 PayPal | 2nd - $60 PayPal | 3rd - $30 PayPal
Week 3: 1st - $250 PayPal | 2nd - $125 PayPal | 3rd - $70 PayPal
Week 4: 1st - $250 PayPal | 2nd - $125 PayPal | 3rd - $70 PayPal
Week 5: 1st - $375 PayPal | 2nd - $190 PayPal | 3rd - $105 PayPal
Week 6: 1st - $100 Buycraft Coupon | 2nd - $70 Buycraft Coupon | 3rd - $60 Buycraft Coupon
Week 7: 1st - $100 Buycraft Coupon | 2nd - $75 Buycraft Coupon | 3rd - $60 Buycraft Coupon
Week 8: 1st - $100 Buycraft Coupon | 2nd - $75 Buycraft Coupon | 3rd - $60 Buycraft Coupon
MCCentral Official Factions Discord
If you have any intentions on playing next season of Factions, I highly suggest joining our Factions Discord https://discord.gg/DDBMAmG It is in this discord where all Faction Warnings are posted, and all communication is handled directly with the Faction Leaders.
What changes do we have in place?
As with all of our most recent resets, content is planned to continue rolling after the release of the season, so please make sure you get all your suggestions posted on the forums, so we have ideas on what to work with. Below are a handful of changes you can expect to see in Season 15:
- Obsidian Breaker Custom Enchantment will be added (Destroys obsidian instantly)
- Players will now have 75 power (Opposed to the old 50)
- Factions will now be able to claim more territory (in correlation with the above change)
- Players can now claim a perfect 10x10 raid claim by using "/f claim raid"
- Players can now claim a perfect 6x6 antiraid claim by using "/f claim antiraid"
- Addition of a new command /roam, which works in similar ways to freecamming (We are still working out how this will be handled)
- /f setbanner and /f banner (factions can now set warbanners allowing their entire faction to easily teleport to them)
- /f stealth (You will not disable a players flight when you go near them)
- /f lowpower (View all members in your faction who do not have max power)
- Implementation of new Tray Pickaxes
- Players will no longer be able to use creeper eggs in their own Faction territory (Assists in reducing insides)
- Discord bot has been added to our Factions Discord, printing out the ftop every hour
- Some of the kits will be reworked (Primarily the kits obtained from perk papers)
- Truces have now been removed, Factions can now only have 1 Ally
- Upgradeable Harvest Hoes (Harvest hoes will upgrade as they are used, allowing you to obtain even more sugarcane)
- Max height for flying has been increased to Y=300
Changes for next season are not limited to the above list, an official list of all changes which have been made will be posted on the day of release!